Off the Bethlehem Wall: Images of Hope and Resurrection
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I am a United Church of Christ minister, writer/poet and artist. I was a mission co-worker for Global Ministries of the Christian Disciples of Christ and Global Ministries of the United Church of Christ for five years in Israel/Palestine. I was an Ecumenical Associate with the Church of Scotland.
My sermons and writings about my experiences can be found at http://accompanyingnaomi.blogspot.com
This blog is dedicated to my other writings especially those about immigrants and refugees based on my witness at the San Diego border.




This Pictures Are a true
ReplyDeletereminder of what life under an Empire is all about
Your work is also true symbol of what solidarity
is.
Peace love and admiration
Luis
Thanks for inviting me here.
ReplyDeleteHey Sweetie, did you take the pictures? They are good.
ReplyDeleteI've been trying to pass the blog around. I think it is interesting that people have a hard time commenting, but you read and what can one say afterward?
Saw Barb at the Coop. She said you are coming home soon. I can't wait.
Love you, Lindy